A kindergarten that provides spacious and comfortable school environment, natural learning and holistic childhood education.
- To provide a holistic Childhood Education that nurtures the lifelong potential of every child.
- To instil positive moral values, encourage physical fitness and unleash the creative talents in every child.
- To inspire a proactive attitude and determination in our children in a non-threatening manner.
- To utilize a thematic approach in project activities by using recycled and self-made resources.
- To use custom designed learning tools and infrastructure to promote an enjoyable learning experience through competitive fun learning
- To expose our children to the beauty and wonders of nature and to teach them to take care of their environment.
In recent times with the advent of commercial promises of churning out child geniuses after attending certain education programmes, it is little wonder why parents become overly anxious about their children’s academic results/abilities. It is unfortunate that this anxiety is needlessly transferred to children and to make matters worse, it is spilling over to younger children now (i.e. before the age of five) like never before.
Programmes: Infant Care (2 months to 18 months)
Congratulations on your new baby(ies)! Babies growth at an amazingly rapid rate during their first year of life. We can see babies’ development by how they react to their surrounding environment. We enhance their development with little activities like storytelling, sensory play, music and movements.
Toddler Care (Age 1½ to 3)
It is exciting to watch their development in this stage, where they starting to learn new skills physically, intellectually and emotionally. We enhance their development through our Fun Play activities.
Play Group (Age 3 to 4)
Children at this age, they are making new discoveries every day. We develop their friendships, self-esteem, and curiosity. Play Group enhances children the comfort and confidence to speak, motor skill development, learning, sharing, and exploring.
After School Programme (Age 5 to 9)
Children need to be engaged in a comfortable, yet stimulation environment. We provide a competitive and challenging programme to enrich their knowledge and gumption. Our after-school programme allows children to balance learning and fun through a variety of experiences.
Sessions (Monday – Friday)
Full Day: 7.30am – 6.30am
Morning Half: 7.30am – 12.30pm
Afternoon Half: 1.30pm – 6.30pm
Special Care*: Saturday/Sunday Care/Night Care
*Terms & Conditions Apply.