“Swimming is an art. As human beings, we aren’t born swimmers. It’s a skill we have to learn, but for you to swim with the right techniques you need a coach whom you can trust. A good coach teaches you to swim, but a great coach knows your challenges and fears. Learning to swim at EC Swim is a partnership between your coach and you. Here at EC Swim, we will help you as an adult (or help your child) to set goals, breaking through your fears and challenges to allow you to swim on your own with great confidence.
Your mind is a very powerful tool. A good mind-muscle connection is very important for effective learning. At EC Swim, we understand the biomechanics of swimming, hence our approach towards swimming and our programme is very unique. We share our knowledge of this technology with you to help you swim with the right way to instil confidence in the shortest time possible.”
GROUP SWIMMING LESSON
- Weekly lesson on weekend, i.e. Saturday or Sunday
- Suitable for age 4 and above
- Swim Packages of 3 months or 6 months
- Progress reports keeping track of each individual’s progress
- Only a maximum of 5 people in a group
PRIVATE SWIMMING LESSON
- Learn to swim in the fastest way possible.
- Lessons needed to be able to swim ranges from 6 to 12 lessons.
- Private, One on One Instruction – one student to one instructor.
- Private exclusive environment.
- Safe, relaxed atmosphere – enjoy peace of mind.
- Lessons suitable for both adult and children.
- Lesson available by appointment basis
SWIMMING PACKAGES FOR SCHOOLS
- Group packages for schools on school premises or at EC Swim
- School’s own transportation
- Progress reports keeping track of each individual student’s progress
ADULT SWIMMING LESSONS
- One on one individual instruction.
- Refining of the 4 main swimming strokes (breaststroke, front crawl, backstroke, and butterfly)
- Progress reports keeping track of your individual progress
- Lesson by appointment basis