Do you have a 6-year-old at this time? Get ready to register them online for Primary One in 2021/2022
This is a guide for you to register your children for Primary One in 2021
Important: Parents who have children born in the year 2014 and 2015 should know about how to register your children for Primary One.
This year online registration for Primary One will start on 1st March 2020 until 30 April 2020 for all government school in Peninsular Malaysia including Sabah, Sarawak and Labuan.
Student’s eligibility to register for Primary One
Children who eligible for Primary One Registration must be Malaysian Citizen who is born on the following year:
- 2nd January 2014 to 1st January 2015 (For Year 2021 Admission)
- 2nd January 2015 to 1st January 2016 (For Year 2022 Admission)
STEPS FOR 2021/2022 PRIMARY ONE REGISTRATION
STEP 1 – FILL UP THE APPLICATION FORM ONLINE
The form can be obtained from the official Ministry of Education website https://public.moe.gov.my
- For existing user, you only need to in input your identity card number and password to log in
- For new user, please register as Pengguna Baru
- You are required to enter information such as Preschool/Kindergarten, children’s medical history and immunisation records.
STEP 2 – PRINT OUT THE APPLICATION FORM
- Completed application form should be printed and obtain validation from respective school you intend to enrol your children.
- Parents are also required to bring along the printed application to obtain validation from school 14 days from the date of application. (Date of Application = the date you completed the registration online.)
STEP 3 – APPLICATION VALIDATION
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR VALIDATION AT SCHOOL
- Children’s birth certificate (Original & Photocopy)
- Parents (Father and Mother) Identity Card (Original & Photocopy)
- Marriage/Divorce Certificate (Original & Photocopy)
- Photocopy of Utilities Bill such as Water, Electrical or City Council Tax as proof of residency.
- Standard Size Envelope with Stamp
- Medical record or OKU card (if applicable)
- Acceptance form for health and immunisation services.
STEP 4 – APPLICATION STATUS (FOLLOW UP)
- Application result will be announced around the month of August 2020.
- Should your application is successful, the school will issue an offer letter for you to bring along on the first day of school.
Should you not able to register online or your children did not possess any valid documentation, you may still register your children at respective Pejabat Pendidikan Daerah (PPD) in your area after 15th December 2020.
We hope you find this information useful and share this article to benefit as parents as well.